13. Ten facts about me
1) I don’t like snails or slugs at all. I’d rather deal with insects or rats.. Anything but snails or slugs.
2) I have three shi-tzus named Coco, Mikey, and Boi.
3) I don’t really like sweets. I would rather eat seconds on dinner than dessert any day.
4) I don’t have a license so I’m a useless turd.
5) I wanted to design roller coasters when I was a kid.
6) I hate math and science which is why I’m an English major.
7) One of my family’s favorite movies is The Italian Job (the remake, not the original). A month after we watched that, my dad bought my sister a red Mini Cooper with white stripes.
8) I’ve never broken a bone before.
9) I can’t swim.
10) I’ve been to Korea and Japan. I desperately want to visit Europe and I’ve recently really wanted to go to India as well.
18. Dream date
Honestly, I’ve had my dream date and it was also my very first and only date. A part of me is scared that nothing will ever beat that. But I think with the right person, the simplest night could be my new dream date. I think dinner, a movie, and maybe a walk on the beach or at a park sounds just right.
21. Something you dislike
I dislike when people belittle me. I can tell when people think lowly of me or fail to take me seriously. And I am so insulted by that. I keep it to myself, but I suspect that a lot of my friends secretly don’t think I can succeed. I hate that.. but it constantly motivates me to prove them wrong.